Roblox is an online massively multiplayer game in which you can create your own virtual video game. It is essentially a playable game development platform in which you can share or even monetize the games you make. To access some of the games on Roblox, players have to pay in-game money known as Robux or R$. Robux can be bought on the game’s online store and can be used to purchase additional game features. For example, limited time exclusive items, game passes, cooler outfits and so on. The main concern that arises from frequent players is how to share or donate Robux on Roblox with their friends online.
In fact, some elite players/game-makers make a living off this game by selling game passes to their game. Recently, the game has had up to 100M active monthly members. However, they are not playing one game. But rather up to fifty million different games created by different users, accessing which requires Robux. Well, if you are a Builders Club (BC) Members, it’s actually quite easy to do. On the other hand, if you’re not, then this gets a little more complicated. In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps to donate Robux for free.
What is the Builder’s Club Membership?
A Builder’s Club membership is a plan that is offered by Roblox for those who don’t want to keep spending money buying packs of Robux. Instead, with a BC membership, Robux will pay you a certain amount R$ every single day as long as you pay the monthly membership fee. There are three different categories for the BC membership:
- Classic – Which charges $5.95 monthly and you receive R$15 daily.
- Turbo – Which charges $11.95 monthly gives you R$35 daily.
- Outrageous – This will cost your $19.95 per month and you can earn R$60 per day.
Additionally, any of these categories will remove advertisements, lets you sell stuff and trade with other Robux members.
How to Donate Robux to Friend With BC Membership
Donating to a friend with Builder’s Club membership is actually quite simple because BC members have access to Roblox’s trading system. The trading system allows you to buy and sell resources, exchange or donate Robux. However, 30% of the Robux donated will be deducted as a transaction fee. There are two methods which you can use if you are BC members:
Method 1: By Purchasing An Item That Your Friend is Selling
Here you will get someone to put up an item for sale, set the required price and you will proceed to buy that item. Follow the steps below.
- The player who is receiving R$ from you should create a clothing item available for sale. Also, the price should be set to the amount he/she wishes to receive.
- Now, on the blue navigation bar. Click the “Catalog” tab.
- Enter the specified name of the clothing item that your friend has put up for sale.
- A series of results will pop-up. Click on the item that your friend has put up for sale(the item will have the creators i.e. your friend’s name listed)
- Now select, “Buy with R$” option and complete the payment process.
- After completion, your friend will have received the money you had wanted to donate.
Method 2: By Creating a Group Fund
Another method you can use is by creating a group. Groups allow players to form their own mini-community. Additionally, it lets you put up group items for sale and obtain ‘group funds’. Please note, this method requires to have group funds. Follow the steps below to share Robux to friend:
- First of all, you need a group. To create a group click on Groups located in the navigation panel. Click the create button.
- Then add only the player you wish to donate to the group you have just created.
- Select Payouts in the left column, then select configure. Then enter the name of the player you wish to donate to.
- Now all of the group funds will be allocated to that player.
How to Donate Robux for Non-Builder’s Club Members
Donating for non-builder’s club members can be quite a time-consuming process. It requires you to have a middleman that has a BC membership and also owns a group. Nevertheless, this method works and follow the steps below.
Note, the middleman should be someone you genuinely trust.
- Request the middleman to add your friend that you wish to donate Robux to.
- Also, ask the middleman to place a group item for sale for the specified amount of Robux that you wish to donate.
- Visit the group catalog and purchase and purchase that item.
- Then, request the middleman (group administrator) to ‘payout’ your friend the amount which you have just purchased that item for.
Yes, you are basically working around the trading system. However, it does work and there is absolutely nothing sketchy about it.
We have listed the best methods for donating Robux in Roblox. If you are a Builder’s Club member you are definitely in luck. In your case, the easiest solution would be to purchase an item that your friend has put up for sale. Otherwise, you will have to go through the hassle of creating a group and then also configuring the group settings. If you’re non-BC member, then you’ll have to use the help of a middleman/third person. I am afraid to say that if we are a non-member there is no easy workaround for donating Robux in Roblox. Nevertheless, the method we have mentioned is safe and working in 2020.