Do you want to learn how you can check the balance of your Walmart Gift Card? If yes, this post is specially written for you. Here, I will guide you on how to check Walmart Gift Card Balance using the 3 different methods. Just go through this post and you’ll learn a lot more new things about your Walmart Gift Card.
- 1 What Is Walmart?
- 2 What Is The Walmart Gift Card?
- 3 Walmart Gift Card Balance
- 4 How To Check Transaction History On Your Walmart Gift Card?
- 5 Final Word
What Is Walmart?
Walmart is a popular store that offers a massive variety of products at discounted rates. You can find a lot of different sections in Walmart like the Electronics section where they sell computers, smartphones, cameras, and other electronic gadgets, or the Office section where they sell office furniture and other supplies.
Also, there is a section where you can find DVD Movies, Music, and Books. There are clothing sections, women sections, cosmetic sections, kids section.
Nowadays, many Walmart stores have a grocery section where you can buy vegetables, meat, frozen food, milk, and other edible supplies. Walmart is one of the most popular and most visited general stores in the USA and the world. There are 11,766 Walmart stores globally. Out of them, the 4,769 Walmart Stores are in the USA.
What Is The Walmart Gift Card?
A Walmart Gift Card is a virtual credit card that you can use to make a purchase with Walmart as well as several other vendors. You can find a Walmart Gift Card through various issuers like Sam’s Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, or Walmart itself. There are several places where you can get it. If you browse through the Gift Cards section on Walmart.com, you can find a good range of available options.
There are several advantages of using a Walmart Gift Card like you can get some exclusive discounts, or you don’t have to carry extra cash. Another important benefit of the gift card is that it can protect you against fraud while making an online transaction.
Walmart Gift Card Balance
In this guide, I will briefly explain how you can check Walmart Gift Card Balance. There are 3 genuine ways that you can use for this purpose. I’ll tell you about all of them. Additionally, you will also learn how to check the Transaction History of your Walmart gift card. I will also give you a little introduction to Walmart, Walmart Gift Cards, and some quick facts.
How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance?
There are 3 methods to check the balance of your Walmart Gift Card. You can do it by visiting the offline store, checking online, or by calling the toll-free number provided by Walmart. Let’s take a brief look at all of these.
1. Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
You can check the balance of your Walmart Gift Card only on your smartphone or PC. Follow the instructions mentioned below in order to know what you need to do.
- Firstly, open your browser preferably Chrome.
- Now visit this link in it. Alternatively, type https://www.walmart.com/account/giftcards/balance in the search bar and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- The balance check page will open. Just enter the Gift Card number present on your gift card and the 4-digit Pin present on the backside of your card.
- Complete the captcha and then click on Get Card Balance button present on your screen.
You can now see the balance of your Walmart gift card. This is the easiest way to check the balance.
2. Check Walmart Gift Card Balance By Phone
Another way to check the balance of your Walmart Gift Card is by using your phone. Follow the instructions mentioned below in order to know what you need to do.
- Dial the number 1-888-537-5503 on your phone.
- Once they pick up your call, you will have to provide your Gift Card Number and PIN.
- Next, they’ll ask you to wait for a few seconds, and then they’ll tell you the balance.
This is another very simple method to know the balance.
3. Check Walmart Gift Card Balance At Their Store
You can check the balance of your Walmart Gift Card by visiting your nearest Walmart store.
Note: If you have an older gift card, then you can only use this method to check the balance as old cards don’t have a PIN. So, you can’t check their balance online or by phone. You must visit an offline store in order to check the balance.
Follow the instructions mentioned below in order to know what you need to do.
- Visit the nearest Walmart store or you can visit any of their 11,650+ stores worldwide.
- Go to the Customer Service section and ask them to tell you the balance of your Walmart gift card.
- You’ll have to provide your gift card number only and they’ll check the balance with it.
This is one more easy and simple way to check the balance of your Walmart gift card. The Walmart staff is often polite and may guide you to additional benefits and promotional offers active currently.
How To Check Transaction History On Your Walmart Gift Card?
You can also know where your card has been used by checking the Transaction History. Follow the instructions given below in order to know what you need to do.
- Go to the Customer service section and ask the cashier to do an item inquiry on the shop card.
- From here, you can get the balance and the total history of its usages.
- You can also ask them to print the transaction history for you. They may charge you the nominal printing charges for this.
Here is another alternative method to check the transaction history of the card. Check these steps:-
- Download and install the Walmart mobile app on your smartphone.
- Now go to the Gift card section and upload your card number there.
- You can now see the transaction history along with the balance.
Note: You can also use the Walmart Mobile app to integrate your shop card with your Walmart Pay. So, you can use your phone through the application to pay at any register including the UScans.
That’s how you can check the Walmart gift card balance using the 3 available methods. You now also know the two ways to get your transaction history as well. If you have any queries, doubts, or suggestions, feel free to visit the comment box. I’ll be glad to listen and respond.